CMAS Oxygen Administration Training Programme
Why Should you take this course?
Do you want to be more effective in an emergency situation? Then you should enrol on an oxygen administration course.
Providing oxygen to those that need it is an essential element of emergency care.
Giving 100% oxygen will help treat almost all scuba diving injuries.
What will you learn?
The CMAS Oxygen Administration Training Programme will introduce you to the theory and techniques of administering oxygen.
During the practical session you will learn how to:
- Assemble and use oxygen equipment
- How to treat divers with oxygen
How do you get started?
In order to participate in the CMAS Oxygen Administration Training Programme you will be required:
- To be at least 18 years of age
- Be literate (able to read the prescribed Manual and take the assessments which are in English)
There are many CMAS Instructors throughout the whole of South Africa who would be thrilled to have you as a participant on an Oxygen Administration Training Programme.
Please click here
if you want to come into contact with a CMAS Instructor in your area.
You can also contact the CMAS–ISA office for more information on the CMAS Oxygen Administration Training Programme or a CMAS Instructor in your area
by clicking here
What are the next steps?
As a certified CMAS Oxygen Administrator you will have sufficient knowledge, skill and experience to assemble oxygen equipment
and administer oxygen in treating diving emergencies.
Further diving and developmental opportunities
Upon completion of your CMAS Oxygen Administration Training Programme you can enrol in any one of the following CMAS training Programmes:
- CMAS Basic Nitrox Diver Training Programme
- CMAS Rescue Diver Training Programme
- CMAS Underwater Photography Training Programme
- CMAS Wreck Diver 1 Training Programme
- CMAS Compressor Operator Training Programme